Conditions of Use
A Good Mentor
A good mentor has these traits...
- they should be patient
- open to suggestions
- they dont overdo with giving homework
- are constructive
- set reasonable goals
- communicate good with children and adults
- are able to cope with their student
- able to encourage thier student
- explaine stuff well
- set good rules that the student agrees with
- likes kids
Article posted April 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM •
comment • Reads 356
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
~My Favorite dog breeds are Dobermans and Poodles!
~My Favorite sports are Soccer, Volleyball.
~I'm a Padawonith.