Copyright (c) 2014 by ExoticNationz Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ExoticNationz -- Blogmeister

Exotic Nationz-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by ExoticNationz teacher: Rob Jacklin

Mentors are Good Listeners, Caring friends, Confidence builders, Ordinary People, Advisers, and Guides. Mentors can be wise and trusted counselors or teachers. They also can be an influential supporter. Mentors are committed to making the world a better place and are the guides and keys to success. The bible also talks about mentoring. Elijah was Elisha's mentor. Elijah had a large role in Elisha becoming the prophet he was. This story is a good example of the influence mentoring can make.

Article posted April 11, 2012 at 09:32 AM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

I play basketball, baseball, lacrosse, and soccer. I like the New York Yankees, the Los Angales Lakers, and the Missouri Tiger.