professional athletes pay

Many people think athletes are paid too much for the work they do. I agree that athletes do not provide an esentional role in soceity but yet do genarate all the money on their own with out taxpayers funding them.becouse of this its completly fair. If the athletes were paid very low then the managers would be super rich becouse peaple will still come to see the baseball game say and pay the same amount. Also if athletes wernt paid much then their would be even less charity donations becouse its more money with fewer people meaning that one greedy guy could keep much more money than 10 greedy athletes. Plus the only way to reduce the pay for athletes would be to boycott games witch would take millions of people together. obvoisly athletes are paid properly and it should stay that way.

Article posted April 10, 2012 at 09:48 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List