sabastians blog-

how much CO2 did we use in 2010?
964 POUNDS of CO2, or carbon dioxide

how does insulation help you conserve energy?
The pyramid game on the Atoms Family states that the more instillation you have, the more heat it traps.

what are some things you learned about being safe with energy?
don't fly a kite near telephone wires, do not stick something in a toaster or a socket, and dont put anything on cord, also do not leave a plug partially exposed

which fuels put less carbon into our atmosphere?
C02,
electricity,
or
oil?
winner, electricity!
Article posted April 10, 2012 at 02:22 PM • comment (2) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

you forgot to log off
Posted April 19, 2012 at 02:26 PM by • serenityl
Hi Sabastian,

Your responses will be much more helpful to viewers and readers of your blog if you use complete sentences and complete thoughts. Otherwise, it's a waste.

Please elaborate on your answers and provide the details that are missing. For number 1 964 means nothing to anyone. Explain why we're using pounds of CO2 instead of watts of electricity.

For number 2 share what you learned pyramid and how insulation helps keep them cool? How does that relate to use here in WA?

For number three share all of the safety tips in that house and explain why they are dangerous. Little kids might read this!

For number 4 you should list the fuels and how much CO2 they give off versus how much it costs to use them. That would be much more helpful.
Posted April 16, 2012 at 06:01 PM by • Mr. G