Animals!

What i learned from lesson 2 is blotter paper and zinc and copper with a rubber band and a clear plastic contaIner a grain of wheat light bulb with wires on zinc and copper strip(with medal Touching the zinc and copper strips) have masking tape to stick the wires on the zinc and copper. Make sure you have copper sulfate solution paper towles to see if it will work out of copper sulfate solution and you have a battery. What i learned from lesson 3 is take a d-cell battery a d-cell battery holder a miniature lightbulb a miniature lightbulb holder a stopwacth a electric motor with wire leads and alligator clips a red insulated connectoor wire with alligator clips put them toghether and see how long the light last's what i learned from lesson 4 is have a battery charger for your group or youself have 2 d-cell batterys a flashlight a stop watch then put toghether and see how long the light last's.
Article posted April 9, 2012 at 03:16 PM • comment • Reads 87 • Return to Blog List