My First blog.

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog. 4 04/29/12
Blog #5 04/09/12
Blog #3 03/19/12
Blog #2 03/05/12
Blog #1 02/27/12
02/22/12

The theme to The Ninny, if you do not stand up for yourself, you will be taken for advantage. The governess was called in to talk about settling her pay. Then she found out that her boss had many deductions to take from her pay. As the boss explained the deductions Yulia Vasilyevna, became vary timid and she muttered her response once or twice but she never really defended herself. She never asked to see the bosses’ notes and took it as it was. Near the end of the story is where the moral of the story is explained. The boss acknowledged to her that he was playing a dirty trick on her and he would give all her pay to her. He tried to teach her a lesson by doing a dirty trick on her.
Article posted April 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM • comment • Reads 122 • Return to Blog List

My name is Kevin, I'm returning to school after 25 years of being away from school.