Copyright (c) 2014 by Zach G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zach G -- Blogmeister

Zack's Blogmetry-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by Zach G teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful, chocolate filled Sunday! My family usually goes to our cousin's house for a get together, but it was called off this year. Instead, we went out to brunch in Exeter with my grandparents. It was nice. It was at the Exeter Inn.

I have found ease with the transformations given to our class so far. I don't find them too hard to create. We have done translations, reflections, and dilations so far. We still have rotations to learn, and I believe we are learning those tomorrow in class. My favorite translation to this point would have to be reflections. Reflections create an image that mirrors the pre-image using the line of reflection. I just find them the most fun to do.

3/4 of the year done, 1/4 to go! Check in next week. Be courteuos my bloggers. Until next week...
Article posted April 8, 2012 at 07:57 PM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List