teacher: Lisa Thomassen

The Three Things That The Government Should Pay For
There are three things in my opinion that I think the government should Fund. I will talk about the homeless, military, and the nation's debt. First of all, the homeless are becoming a majority of our society. If we don't take action now, the streets could become a catastrophe. Without funds we can't fix this problem. Secondly, the military is a problem. Without the military we won't even have a choice of what we want to do with our money. It will belong to some other country with a better military. So without a military, we have nothing, so that defiantly comes first. Last, our nation's debt. It has become so large, pretty soon we will belong to China. If we don't pay it off soon, this could become a huge problem. So what we do with our money is very important and I think that we should spend it wisely.
Article posted April 6, 2012 at 09:15 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List