The government spends a lot of money on different things, but some things they spend the money on should be spent on more important things. A few of the things the money should be spent on would be schools, hospitals, and the police department. Schools get some money from the government that they really need, but its not enough for all the expences schools have. The schools need more money for the shcools to get all the things they need. Also hospitals need money from the government to have all the things they need and for them to be able to get things to reserch different things. Hospitals have a lot of patients that need all different things, and the patients pay for it but then the hospital cant get money for it in the first place it may be hard for them to get the money for. Also they need money if their trying to find a cure for. The last main thing the government needs to fund is the police department. they help people all the time and make the city a better place to live, but they need enough money to do all of this and it is a very imporntant ting that our country needs. Also if they dont get as good of fundings it will be hard for the city to get everything they need from the police department. Over all the government has alot of things they need to fund, but these are the most important things and this is why.

Article posted April 6, 2012 at 09:15 AM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles