Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

Chicken Wing Disection
During science when we dissected chciken wings it was strange. I have never seen so many people freak out over something that we eat and is raw. Overall, I think that this was a great learning experience. While doing this, we physically got to see what the bones, ligiments, joints, tissue, and skin acually looked like on a living organism. Therefore, I think this dissection was very worth our time. We got to play around with something we normally don't play with and learned something we don't get to learn. Overall, I feel this lab was really fun.
Article posted April 5, 2012 at 07:24 PM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.