All About Me

Dissections of Wings!
For me dissecting the wing was a nightmare. Learning about the human body and blood makes me feel sick and awkward. The reason why we dissected the chicken wings was because we were looking at muscles, tendons, and all of that gross stuff. The best part of the dissection was the way that if you pulled a certain muscle, the whole wing would move. To me, this experience was maybe worthwhile because of how interesting it was. However, I still felt sick during this. Also, I probably didn’t learn much except for what the things look like and how the wing moves. Finally, I heard that we will also be dissecting a frog this quarter. I do not exactly know when we will be dissecting the frogs, but it could be in late April or early May.
Article posted April 5, 2012 at 04:04 PM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.