World History 05/15/12
International Towne 05/14/12
Seedfolks and My Activites 04/30/12
My Sister 01/31/12
Quotes 01/18/12
Greece 12/07/11
Thanks 11/17/11
My LIKE Thoughts About Blogging 10/31/11
Always Remember 10/30/11
My Book 10/14/11
Math 09/21/11
Weirdness 09/14/11
Rachel's Assembly! 09/08/11
Me 09/06/11

Dissections of Wings!
For me dissecting the wing was a nightmare. Learning about the human body and blood makes me feel sick and awkward. The reason why we dissected the chicken wings was because we were looking at muscles, tendons, and all of that gross stuff. The best part of the dissection was the way that if you pulled a certain muscle, the whole wing would move. To me, this experience was maybe worthwhile because of how interesting it was. However, I still felt sick during this. Also, I probably didn’t learn much except for what the things look like and how the wing moves. Finally, I heard that we will also be dissecting a frog this quarter. I do not exactly know when we will be dissecting the frogs, but it could be in late April or early May.
Article posted April 5, 2012 at 04:04 PM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List