Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

For me dissecting the wing was a nightmare. Learning about the human body and blood makes me feel sick and awkward. The reason why we dissected the chicken wings was because we were looking at muscles, tendons, and all of that gross stuff. The best part of the dissection was the way that if you pulled a certain muscle, the whole wing would move. To me, this experience was maybe worthwhile because of how interesting it was. However, I still felt sick during this. Also, I probably didn’t learn much except for what the things look like and how the wing moves. Finally, I heard that we will also be dissecting a frog this quarter. I do not exactly know when we will be dissecting the frogs, but it could be in late April or early May.
Article posted April 5, 2012 at 04:04 PM • comment • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather