Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari -- Blogmeister

Mari's Mighty Universe-

by Mari teacher: Mark Ahlness

I felt after the first class because once you do it once, you can do it again. So it wasn't that bad. They were quiet. They didnt have any questions. I was surprised cause they were first graders. One kid had a question, but it wasn't about earthday.

I was expecting a lot of questions. The second class was pretty much the same. But they were kindergarteners, so I was expecting a lot of questions from them too. But they didn't have any questions. So it was alright, and I won't  feel weird about speaking in classrooms

Article posted April 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM • comment (3) • Reads 146 • Return to Blog List

Hi mari its Elissa. I thought your storey was great I also thought nthe second class that I went to would have more guestions than they did becuase the class that I went to was Mr. Fisks class. I liked you storey.
Posted April 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM by • elissa
I agree that they were quiet and they din't have any questions about earth day. I know because I was in your group. They were a really polite class.
Posted April 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM by • iman
I totally feel the same way about public speaking.
Posted April 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM by • Mara