My promt was to give my opinion on US budget and what the government should use the money for. I honestly dont think that famous people or even army peoples earn more money then normal citizens because if we normal citizens get the same amount of money as athletes and famouse peoples and also soldjers then we would be billionairs. If i had the choice on what the US government should use all the money on it would be for homeless and orphin people, because they need more money then the Rich Folks need. Upper class people have a huge house and usually a few cars and they dont have the kindness in their heart to even try to help with the comunity and if they do they just do it for attention... That is what bothers me about upper class people is that they get pretty much whatever they want. Well now you know my opinion on the US budget and how it should work. (:

Article posted April 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM • comment • Reads 92 • Return to Blog List