All About Me

Chicken Wings

In science, we dissected chicken wings in order to find out about muscles, ligaments, etc. I didn't like dissecting because of the fact that I had to do all the work, cause it's gross! It wasn't worth while for me. It was hard to cut the skin and find the correct pieces. I did NOT enjoy it.

Article posted April 4, 2012 at 04:50 PM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I'm sorry to hear that. Let me know if you want to do something different for the frog. I don't want you to be scarred for life.
Posted April 12, 2012 at 04:31 PM by • Mrs. K

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.