Copyright (c) 2014 by Dahira Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dahira -- Blogmeister

Dahira's cool blog-

by Dahira teacher: Mark Ahlness

April 4, 2012
On the first delivery we went to room 21. They were awesome. They paid a lot of attention. And they were so nice to us. And one of my best friends is in that class. I think it went awesome, it was my favorite. I wish that we could do it again. It will be really fun. Maybe will get to do it in fourth grade. And the bags fell down from the stool right in the middle when we were about to say be creative. It was bad and then we had to stop and pick them up. It was funny when that happened. We almost laughed our heads off, but we held it until we were done.

We also went to Mr. Wilke's classroom. They had a lot of questions. They were really nice and I saw a lot of people that I recognized. I saw two people that go on my bus. That time the bags did not fall. They were eating a snack. I think that they were really smart. They know about recycling and a lot of other stuff.
Article posted April 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM • comment (1) • Reads 136 • Return to Blog List

I like your. I really like your article. That is so funny.
Posted April 6, 2012 at 01:05 PM by • victoria