Noels View on English Topics-

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

by teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog #4

One skill from ELA that I can apply outside of class would be explaining and discussing my ideas. I could practice this by group discussion with family and friends where I'm able to comunicated my thoughts and ideas on certain subjects. For example, if I'm having a conversation with someone and I want to state my opinion I could practice explaining my perspective and discussing any opinions and ideas I have related to it.

Article posted April 3, 2012 at 12:38 AM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

My name is Noel Gonzalez. I'm 24 years old attending McLeod Adult Ed trying to achieve my Mature Student Diploma. I'm Spanish from El Salvador and a seasonal construction worker. My hobbies are fixing cars, being a handyman around the house and walking my 2 year old Pitbull, Honcho.