Hi Guys: My Name is Aparna-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Opinions on Incorporating Videos into the Learning Environment

I personally think that the videos are not really helpful. If somebody had any questions about doing the assignments that are not explained in class, then there are plently of faster sources to go to. Do videos have a way for you to instantly skip to what you want to see? Yes, but you will have no idea where to go to in the video. Googling is much, much faster then sitting down and watching a whole five or ten minute video where you are not even sure if your question will be answered or not. So yes, it is an interesting method and a new way of learning, but I personally do not find it helpful or very convenient. 

Article posted April 2, 2012 at 07:25 PM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

Hobbies: Indian Classical Dance, Tae Kwon Do, Piano, Tennis, Reading, Drawing