Copyright (c) 2014 by Melissa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Melissa -- Blogmeister

mely mel's blog

1112

by Melissa

On one very special day for Searing town school a real live Native American came in named Whieon to teach us more about how they lived.I think the most important of what we learned is that Native American women called the shots. For example,The ladies chose which men would be hired and fired to be a sachem.Now I know were the term'' ladies first '' came from. I would want to tell the world about the girl who came in with Whion who had been adopted into 5 Native American families.I think that this program should be brought back into Searingingtown next year.I think this because it was a fun , entertaining and educating experience.
Article posted April 2, 2012 at 04:40 PM • comment • Reads 132 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I'm Melissa!I love Orange. Ilove Tacos. My favorite sport is Basketball.I love to draw and paint.