Well, the disection of a chicken wing wasn't all that bad. I had fun when I did it and thought it was the coolest thing ever. I wasn't afraid to touch it and I used bare hands instead of gloves, which everyone in my team thought was the grossest thing ever. But to feel it in your hands and to move it was the coolst thing ever. to see what the muscles looked like, how they connected and everything was just so epic. i wouldn't mind disecting something else, as long as I know it's dead and can not come back and bite me. I thought that the disection did teach me what it was supposed to teach me because I got to see how it worked, what caused it to work and stuff like that, which is what we were supposed to learn. and besides, I got to have fun while doing it. 

Article posted April 2, 2012 at 04:32 PM • comment (2) • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

hahahahaha! with my new article its EASY to find science!
Posted May 3, 2012 at 08:47 AM by • catfood
Wow! You write some great stories! I absolutely LOVE to write poetry and stories on my free time! I have always liked to write stories for my family and friends! My latest story is called Rainbow Eyes. I am not even close to finishing it though! The "book" is about trying to fit in and the life of middle school students. I really like my story line because it shows the perspective of five students. You know, their opinion about being in middle school. What is your latest story about? If you need ideas or have any for me t write about, just comment on my log and I'll get back to you!
Posted April 29, 2012 at 03:54 PM by • soccerbuster219