My Blog!-

my group and i were experimenting with the microscope mr.G our science teacher gave us a feather to study. when we got the feather we looked at it under 10x zoom each strand of the feather was like it haad been crimped into very small micorscopic curls it was super interesting to see what a feather looks like under a micorscope
Article posted March 30, 2012 at 03:30 PM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

Do you remember the microscope skills we learned? Like focal plane and the orientation?
Posted March 31, 2012 at 01:06 PM by • Al Gonzalez

My name is Jonna I'm 13. I'm in eight grade and I'm only 4'9". Pretty short huh? I'm also one of the smartest blondes you will ever meet(: I play Halo:Reach and sometimes COD:Black Ops. I also play Xbox Live. Sh0ck eN Aw3. I play volleyball. I've been to the state capitol to pass a bill to get more music funding to all schools in Washington State through a special license plate purchase. Well, that's me! Check out the girl! Her eyes follow your mouse(: