Copyright (c) 2014 by RS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RS -- Blogmeister

Rachel's Writing World

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by RS

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Cat Woes
Cat Woes

Mice are cute.
I like dogs.
Swimming is so fun.
I love taking my pills.
I don’t like to stalk things.
Stalking is not very kind.
Why don’t these people understand me?

Article posted March 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

My name is Rachel. I am ten yeas old and in fifth grade at Nettleton. I have four chickens as pets and love to play soccer.