Copyright (c) 2014 by KH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KH -- Blogmeister

Kevin's Writing World

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by KH

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

1. Being alive
2. Having little brothers to play with
3. I am thankful for God because he loves me.
4. I am thankful for my family because we share experiences together.
5. I am thankful for speed because it helps me run and score touchdowns.
6. I am thankful for all five of my little brothers because we play and they are fun.
7. I am thankful for having a roof over my head because it is cold outside.
8. I am thankful for having my favorite food, orange chicken and rice.
9. I am thankful for my teacher and my education.
Article posted March 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM • comment • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List

My name is Kevin. I live in Duluth. I like sports and math.