Kai'Aishah's Blog-

The type of nonfiction I like is sports. I like sports because I'm very athletic and I like to learn about different sports. Sports are also interesting because I like to hear what interviewers and comentaters have to say about the games and other things. I already know a lot about different sports like baseball, soccer, basketball, etc. like the  longest home run ever hit was 555ft. from home plate at the Minnesota Twins stadium and Shaq dunked and broke a goal, and a lot of other stuff.  I also know the score of almost every game played recently and what happens during the games, I always pay attention to the games. 

Article posted March 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM • comment • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

Kai'Aishah is my name and I like to play losts of sports such as Basketball,Baseball,Soccer,Track&Field,XC and others. I am a pro in every sport I do.