LIVE LAUGH LOVE-

I like things that have to do with the supernatural.  At first I thought this would mostly be fiction but then I realized that most of what I'm interested in is also historical which is not fiction.  I like reading about ghosts who seem to appear around different battles and periods, like the US Civil War, and World War I and II and other battles.  Much of the nonfiction information I'm interested in focuses on how people lived in the past, the way they dressed and talked, how they survived without the medicine we have today and stuff like that.  I'd like to read The Diary of Anne Frank.  She was a girl not that much older than me who spent World War II living in an attic with her family for several years.  I guess I like both fiction and nonfiction.

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 05:38 PM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Live today like there's no tomorrow. Laugh hard and often. Love who you are!