-

That batteries work by the wire and the battery going into the charger and the electricricityn and transforms into electrical energy and goes onto the wire and into the output and the steps just keeps repeating over and over and over and goes on and on.After that has occurred then you would have to wait until your battery is fully charged then here is a little hint then if you want your battery to last longer well then you have to keep it on the charger want to know more well here is the knowledge You have been waiting for first the battery,s electricity turns into electrical energy whenever it comes into the output then the electrical energy turns into stored chemical energy and then you put the battery onto the light bulb and the light bulb will actually work.
Article posted March 29, 2012 at 03:17 PM • comment (2) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

Tnx. most of what you said made sense, though there were a few parts that werent making much sense.
Posted May 16, 2012 at 01:54 PM by • Sabastians
Most of what you said makes sense so it sounds like you did it because you said that it actually works.I enjoyed reading your blog it made sense to me.nice work.
Posted April 30, 2012 at 02:20 PM by • laurenw