Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Me Party!!!

3H 2011-12

by EF

teacher: Sue Halbert

The 3H Crew had a great time making instruments out of recycled materials. The video shows the whole 3H Crew jamming on their instruments.

Click on the Glogster link to see the Recycled Instrument Glogs:
. Glog link
Article posted March 29, 2012 at 02:47 PM • comment (5) • Reads 734 • Return to Blog List

JD, it was great to see you and your classmates having fun with instruments that you made. Nice job!
Posted April 4, 2012 at 08:47 PM by • Beth Madsen
This is one of the funnest videos to watch!! great job.
Posted April 4, 2012 at 08:06 PM by • dawn mccormick
Fantastic concert! Very creative recycled instruments! JD's Aunt Marie (Jack Deegan)
Posted April 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM by • Marie Jones
What a great concert! Keep up the good work 3H! Mrs. Cedar (Andrew's mom!)
Posted April 4, 2012 at 09:51 AM by • Annabelle Cedar
Good job, guys!!
Posted April 2, 2012 at 02:21 PM by • KM

Hi! I’m 8 years old and I go to Tatem Elementary School. My favorite dessert is triple chocolate banana float sundae. I love pink. Pink is my favorite color. I also love the peace sign. I love to read. My favorite book is The Daring Book for Girls. The place I want to visit is Paris. My favorite baseball team is the Phillies team and my favorite football team is the Eagles. My favorite animals are goldfish and puppies. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite sport is dance. I love dance I have one fish named Sherman I love him dearly. I hope you like my blog!