The Amazing, Fantastic, Beautiful blog about me

The Ernest Green Story

The Ernest Green Story was a very good movie. I enjoyed it a lot! My reaction to the movie was strong. I was very upset by the fact that the white students treated the black students differently. I honestly don’t know what I would've done. I probably would have stood up for the black students and said something about them being bullied. I don’t think I would’ve had the courage to not have said anything. I would’ve fought back despite the consequences. I thought that Ernest was very strong and confident to "turn the other cheek" like his family members would tell him. Since then the racism has changed a lot. It’s not as strong but there are still people in the world that discriminate. There is discrimination everyday around the world weather it’s against blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians, etc.

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 12:14 PM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List