Theme Summary

The book that I have read was a book called Summer Ball. I think the main theme was basically him vs. the world, or at least that’s what he thought. "Times New Roman"">Danny Walker has always been the short person in the room, or in the house. He loves playing basketball, but thinks he too short to play point guard for his team. All of his friends encourage him to try out so he does. He does good at the tryouts, but not good enough. The team he wanted to play was stacked with good players and he thought he wasn’t good enough. After a while of talking to his dad, his dad wants to become coach of a new basketball team. Read the book Summer Ball by Mike Lupica and figure out how Danny’s season goes!

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 08:56 AM • comment (2) • Reads 80 • Return to Blog List

I read that book, IT WAS AWESOME! Great Blog! The only thing is that you could have talked a little more about the travel team.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM by • FR7
Looks like a good book. One thing you need to correct is in the third sentence. You need to add the word is before too short.
Keep up the good work.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 09:11 AM by • CL7