"Through My Eyes: A Quarterback’s Journey" is written by Tim Tebow with Nathan Whitaker. This book is about a regular kid like you and me that becomes one of the most religious and best quarterbacks in the country. It starts off with him being homeschooled with his brothers and sisters, and having a fantastic life. His family grows closer to God every step of the way and their friends look up to them as Christian role models. Tebow plays football at a school near his farm and decides that football is his passion. He wants to play football for the rest of his life. In everything he does, he does it for the LORD. This book really inspired me to grow closer to God and to do service for people in need. You will have to read the book to figure out the rest! ☺
Article posted March 29, 2012 at 08:46 AM • comment (2) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Great job on your blog. I agree with CB on what you have done at the end-- told us all about it, but said you have to read the book to find out. Find out what? it had no mistakes, though, and was well written. Great job.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 09:19 AM by • AB
Good job! I can really tell that you enjoyed the book. The only thing you could fix was that your last sentence says you'll have to read the book to find out, but you told almost the whole story and what happens.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:55 AM by • CB