Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie

When I first heard of the book Drums, Girls, And Dangerous Pie, I knew it was a book that I would want to read. It is all about perseverance. The main character is a teenage boy named Steven. He thinks that the most annoying thing in the world is his little brother Jeffrey, but when something terrible happens to Jeffery, Steven is scared, stressed, and just hopes that his little brother will survive.They both have so much perserverence, that they might just be able to get though this.

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 08:43 AM • comment (4) • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

Great Post! I would like to know what they have to get through though
Posted March 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM by • FR7
That is a funny name for a book.I thought it was really well written and represented you topic well.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM by • RS
I thought that your post was great! I loved how you explained the theme. It sounds like it would fit perfectly with the book. :)
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:57 AM by • AH
That book sounds very interesting!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if the book is really about drums, girls, and dangerous pie... that would be weird!!!! :P
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:57 AM by • EC7