The book I read was called “The Gift”, by James Patterson, and the main part of the book is mainly about overcoming obstacles. It is about the witch and wizard, Wisty and Whit running from the N.O. and their forces and trying to get the best of the One when he captures them. This book is definitely about overcoming obstacles because they always have to overcome the New Order and their evil schemes. Wisty and Whit are running from the N.O and at the same time, trying to overthrow them. If you ask me, that is a pretty hard job, especially for a bunch of teenagers. In the middle of the book during an attempt to overthrow the N.O, they get captured and they have to resist their deceptive tricks. The Gift is a great book about sacrifice, and overcoming troubles and obstacles.

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 08:43 AM • comment (1) • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List

Great summary! The only thing is that you varied from N.O. to New Order from time to time.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:50 AM by • FR7