The Gift...What is it's Theme

The Gift...What is it’s Theme   

The Gift by James Patterson was a very intense book, and the theme was perseverance. In this book two characters, a brother and sister, named Whit and Wisty Allgood were fugitives running from the police for being accused of being a witch and wizard. It’s drenched in perseverance with the fact that they’re being looked for by a crazy dictator but they still try to fight back and save their friends and their parents. Though there parents are already on the brink of The River of Death, they still go to the Underworld to go find them even though they may be killed by Lost Ones. The book is riveting and intriguing and the perseverance exhibited in it makes you want to read more. The Gift by James Patterson is an awesome writer.

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 08:37 AM • comment (2) • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

Great Summary! Its a little confusing though.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM by • FR7
I love how you kept coming back to the theme of perseverance. One thing: you just used the wrong form of their. You put there.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:45 AM by • LS