Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Cara's Blogging Fantasy-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by C teacher: Derek Milloy

The first time I read Touching Spirit Bear, I thought that it delivered no messages, and that it would be a bad book. But as we got further and further into it, I loved it. It delivered many good messages. Such as...

1.) You can’t get rid of other people’s anger until you get rid of yours.

2.) Life is like a circle, there is a beginning, and an end.

3.) I thought this quote reminds everyone to keep their chin up, "Fall Seven Times Stand up eight"
-Japanese Proverb.

What I learned is that you will NEVER be able to get rid of your anger, and that you need to be able to know you have control of your life, to be able to control it.
What I think the main character Cole learned is similar to what I learned, you can’t help others until you help yourself, You need to forgive, and more.

That is My reflection on Touching Spirit Bear.
-Faith
Article posted March 28, 2012 at 02:37 PM • comment • Reads 121 • Return to Blog List

Hi, This is my blog, I hope you enjoy reading through some of the things I have written here! ~Cara