Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by MM

The theme of my book, Jane, is love. There is a girl named Jane and she loves Nico Rathburn her employer. Nico Rathburn is rockstar on the brink of a major comeback. He has a girlfriend, but that is what Jane thinks. He soon breaks up with her and tells Jane he loves her. He proves that by proposing to her. Something happens though and Jane leaves. He loves her and searches for her, but doesn’t find her. Is he in love with her enough to keep searching for her though? Read Jane to find out. 

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM • comment (2) • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

Sounds so good! What happened to between Nico and Jane though?
Posted March 28, 2012 at 12:43 PM by • KG
REALLY GOOD!!! It was really well written and your second-to-last sentence is my favorite :)
Posted March 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM by • LH6