Copyright (c) 2014 by DR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by DR

The Eleventh Plague Summary

The Eleventh Plague

I read The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch and the theme is overcoming losses. The three main characters are Stephen, Jenny, and Violet. After a large war between America and China, the United States becomes a vast wasteland. Stephen is one of the few survivors of the war who lives with his dad and is a scavenger. But when Stephen’s father gets in a coma, he finds his way to the wonderful city of Settlers’ Landing where he meets Jenny who doesn’t accept things for the way they are but when they pull a prank that goes horribly wrong something happens that may change Settlers’ Landing and their lives forever. The Eleventh Plague was one of the best books I have ever read and I suggest people who like action and adventure should read this book.

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM • comment (5) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

Great Job! You explained the book very well and made me want to read it. I think you should add about how his dad went into a coma
Posted March 29, 2012 at 09:03 AM by • PM
Posted March 29, 2012 at 09:01 AM by • PM
Great Job! The only thing is that you could tell how Stephens father fell into a coma.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:46 AM by • FR7
Great Job! I liked how you gave a good summary, but didn't give the book away. I didn't catch anything to improve on! Great Job!
Posted March 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM by • TW6
Great summary! It makes me really want to read the book! I don't think you did anything wrong.
Posted March 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM by • DR6