A Kiss In Time

Book By: Alex Flinn  Paragraph By: LH6

A Kiss In Time, which has the themes of lost love and princess-and-commoner, is one of my favorite books! It’s like a modern-day Sleeping Beauty story. Once upon a time, Princess Talia was cursed by a witch, pricked her finger on a spinning wheel, and her entire kingdom fell into a deep sleep. 300 years later, a boy named Jack discovers her in a tower by mistake, and kisses her for a dare and for the fun of it. What he didn’t know is that her entire kingdom would awake! They all blame him for waking them up their princess, and they want to get rid of him! But Talia is convinced that Jack is destined to be her true love. When he escapes, she comes with him. But imagine being away for 300 years! Everything has changed, and Talia has no idea about any of the modern things in our world. Between partying, learning about every new thing in the past three centuries, trying to get Jack to love her, trying to find work, and trying to escape the witch who cursed her, Mavolia, how will Talia survive in this new world? This book is romantic, sweet, and funny, and will always be one of my favorites.

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 12:33 PM • comment (5) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Wow, this is great! I can't find anything wrong with it either! I am definitely going to read that book now.
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:51 AM by • ATB 7
I definitely agree with everyone that commented
Posted March 29, 2012 at 08:42 AM by • LS
This sounds like an awesome book! You did a good job. I didn't find anything wrong!
Posted March 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM by • RW
This was very good. I liked how you gave a good summary, but didn't give the book away. I didn't catch anything you need to improve on! Great Job!
Posted March 28, 2012 at 12:40 PM by • TW6
SO GOOD! I thought that a professional writer wrote that!
Posted March 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM by • KG