Copyright (c) 2014 by Brian McLaughlin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brian McLaughlin -- Blogmeister

Room 110 Blog

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by Brian McLaughlin

Allied Health
email me

Several times during the course teacher made videos have been posted to offer assistance on a topic and recently, a whole section of instruction on the use of tables in Word was presented via video downloaded from a website. One of the amazing aspects of this activity was that NOT ONE STUDENT reacted to/commented on this new mode of instruction in any way!

"Hey, Mr M, that was cool!!"

"Can you believe that guy, not even teaching us something in class before expecting us to use it on assignments??"

"There was a video??"

"The video was amazing - how do you do that?"

"This class is bad, and that video was a real piece of ..."

HAVE YOU EVER BEFORE HAD A TEACHER PRODUCE A VIDEO TO TEACH YOU A TOPIC???

PLEASE use a blog entry to give me some feedback on your take on the experience. Positive, negative and everything in between. Offer suggestions for improvement; should it be done again, should it be done regularly? Please post by Tuesday, April 3 @ 10:00PM.

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 11:09 AM • comment (1) • Reads 97 • Return to Blog List

I think using a video to teach a topic is GREAT way to keep students interested!!
Posted April 5, 2012 at 06:07 AM by • Caitlin G

Section 1
Section 2

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Google