Copyright (c) 2014 by Lisa Casey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lisa Casey -- Blogmeister

7 Ade -

Library

A safe place to learn about ourselves and others through blogging.

by Lisa Casey

No Links added yet!

Thanks to Glogster you can see a video with the Director/Co-Screenwriter Gary Ross. Watch the videos to learn about how he filmed Hunger Games, and about his advice on writing. Click this sentence to get there.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly you can prizes and help your community by creating a really rocking Glog for Earth Day. If you read the contest rules carefully I think that some of the Imovies you made about Jamestown last year, and information from Save the Bay and other RI ecological institutions can help you. Participate and I can enter us as a classroom competition! Deadline to submit is April 22. Click here for Earth Day Glog info.

LASTLY, I know all caps is SHOUTING, but PLEASE check your comments!! I have posted comments from other students who have been doing Friday writing and I think you should get back to them.

Mockingjay image from [LINK]

Article posted March 27, 2012 at 06:41 PM • comment (1) • Reads 124 • Return to Blog List

It's my turn for Friday writing. Here's the line-up for the next month.
April 13th: Mrs. Ellis in Meadow Lake
April 20th: Mr. Ellis in North Battleford
April 27th: Ms. Casey in Rhode Island
May 4th: Back to me
May 11th: Mrs. Ellis
May 18th: Mr. Ellis
May 25th: Ms. Casey
June 1st: Ms. Brown (that's me)
Posted April 5, 2012 at 03:26 PM by • Kimberly Brown

6F1
6F2
6F3
7Aenrichment
7Benrichment
7Cenrichment
Links
Movers and Military
six one
six three
six two

Mrs. Casey is a school library media specialist in beautiful Jamestown, RI.