Copyright (c) 2014 by Jennifer V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jennifer V -- Blogmeister

Jenn Rae's Fresh Blog(:-

by Jennifer V teacher: Melanie Transue

Dreams

March Free Write

Courtney C

Dreams               

Have you ever got a phone call or email saying that you won $10,000? Do you ever dream about winning $10,000? What would you do if you were the one to get that call?

Well I was the one to get that call. I filled in an on-line survey to win $10,000. It was for a teenager magazine agency. The agency said I could pick up the money at the Steam Town Mall in Scranton, Pa.  My mom is going with me along with my friends, Emily and Jenny, to pick up the $10,000. The people from the magazine will be there to take my picture, which will be in the magazine at a later date.

I meet the magazine agency at the food court. They hand me one-hundred $100 bills. When they give me the money I will take the money and go buy a pool for my family. Everyone in my family swims and would enjoy a pool.

The pool will be an in-ground, and it will be 3ft to 8ft deep. There will lights in the pool for night swimming, and it will also be heated. My family will be able to have pool parties with friends. My dad and I have wanted a pool for a long time. I wanted a pool for our house because so I do not have to keep asking my mom and dad to go to the lake to swim. My dad wants a pool to do some exercise.

This is my fake idea. I hope you enjoyed sharing this dream with me!  I really would buy a pool for my family if I could!

Article posted March 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM • comment (5) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Courtney I really liked your blog. I always wanted a in ground swimming pool too.:)
Courtney B
Posted April 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM by • Courtney B
I think this pool would be more than $10,000 dollars. The landscaping, the underground pool, and lights would probably be $300,000.
Posted April 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM by • Timothy Crego
Nice dream Courtney. I always dream about drowning in hot tubs with my cousins. I don't know why.
Posted April 17, 2012 at 06:59 PM by • Leah O
Courtney! I like your dream especially since I'm in it! Also if you ever got that pool I would always come to your house! :)
Posted April 17, 2012 at 05:50 PM by • Jennifer V
Hey Courtney I really wish people would do that for me too (LOL)! Wow I wish I could have that pool!!!!
Posted April 17, 2012 at 01:00 PM by • brittany shockey