-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Nights of the Pufflings
Do you wonder how children help stranded pufflings? I am going to tell you how they help them. Please enjoy my story about how children help stranded pufflings.

The first thing they do is find card board boxes. Then that is what they put the pufflings in. then they get their flashlight and look for stranded pufflings.

Next they get the puffling and nestle them. Then the children put the pufflings in the boxes. But they put the puffling in safely.

Then he or she releases the puffling. They swing them three times and let them go to fly in the sea. Then they splash in the water cause it is only their second time flying and their not used to flying.

Now I have told you what children do to help stranded pufflings. All the pufflings are safe cause then children helped them. I have enjoyed talking to you about how kids save stranded pufflings.
Article posted March 27, 2012 at 10:12 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List