-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

How Children Saved Stranded Puffins
Do you want to know how children saved stranded puffins? I am going to inform you how they saved the puffins if you read on. I hope you enjoy it.

First they made boxes to put the stranded puffins in. Then they would get there flashlights and search for them. They would search everywhere like in dark places, corners, and high places.

When they caught a puffin they would nestle it in their hands. Then they would put it in the box. When they put it in the box they make sure there safe and secure.

When they got to the ocean they would get a puffin and swing three times. After they swing the puffin they let them go. The puffins would splash in the ocean too. I wonder if it makes a big noise?

I wonder how a puffins skin feels maybe its really soft or maybe its really rough. Now I have told you how kids saved puffins. I really hoped you liked it.
Article posted March 27, 2012 at 10:11 AM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List