Copyright (c) 2014 by Alison L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alison L -- Blogmeister

Alison's Blog-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by Alison L teacher: Tina Jovanovich

3rd Quarter
It has been a little while since I last wrote as last week it completely slipped my mind, but this week is the last official week of quarter 3. I am really disappointed with myself for doing so poorly in geometry this quarter, even more so than last quarter. It's making me upset because I know I could've done much better and looking at all B's, A's, and even a few A+'s, it's tough seeing one D.
I'm not sure what my problem has been this quarter, and I was feeling semi-confident with my last test so when I failed I was very discouraged. I was expecting at least an 80 because when I thought about it afterwards, I picked out what I knew was wrong and didn't think it was as much as I had.
I'm going to work my tail off to make improvements next quarter and hopefully do well on the final to make my semester grade even out a little bit more..I'll write again next week!

Article posted March 26, 2012 at 08:46 PM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List