This is my Blog-

by teacher: Derrall Garrison

Finally, musical performances are over! I have been in the musical for 4 months and I was the main character. It was very tiring running around and never getting to sit down. I don’t know why I was tired because I sat in a chair for an hour and thirty minutes since they had to do my hair maybe it was because I could not move or do anything. After the first performance on Thursday morning I thought I wasn’t going to make it through the performance in the evening. I had piano lessons after school. At the musical in the evening, I had to eat when they were doing my hair. Now that it is over, I will have more time to do homework and less stress , but i will also miss all the nice high school kids that were techies.
Article posted March 25, 2012 at 06:44 PM • comment (2) • Reads 88 • Return to Blog List

This reminds me of the time when I watched the musical. I think ya did good!
Posted April 12, 2012 at 01:35 PM by • clip1414kskdmn
I can tell that you must have been stressed and tired, but wasn't it fun? Everyone thinks you made a perfect Belle!
Posted March 28, 2012 at 10:10 AM by • clip1414lencle