Copyright (c) 2014 by Courtney B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Courtney B -- Blogmeister

My binder

class 2015

by Courtney B

teacher: Melanie Transue

Do you ever wonder what represents teachers here are some things that I think can represent teachers?
For my Representing’ Blog, I am connecting teachers to funny cars.

Mr. Hein is the hot dog car because he is always eating. Mr. Woolcock is the horse and buggy car because he likes horses. Ms. Transue is the cat car because Mrs. Koloski said she likes cats. Mrs. Rinker is the telephone car because she likes to talk on the telephone when she constantly gets me out of study hall. Mrs. Koloski is the big red high-heel car because it matches her personality. Mr. Bart is the Hello Kitty car because he looks big and tough but he is a kitty on the inside.

In conclusion, I think that teachers can represent to funny looking cars.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM • comment (1) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

That is very funny and I was there when you were looking at the cars.
Posted March 27, 2012 at 12:53 PM by • Mari H