Copyright (c) 2014 by mahaliat Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
mahaliat -- Blogmeister

by mahaliat teacher: Alfonso Gonzalez

Charging a battery
Well, for the past week or so, we have been learning how to make a battery and what you need to make one. We charged a drained battery for 3 min. And hooked a lightbulb to it. The lightbulb used heat and light energy. The light stayed lit for about 12 min. Then we used another drained battery and charged it for the same amount of time we hooked it to a motor which used mechanical energy. The battery only stayed on for about 7 min. The motor used more energy. Batteries give off electrical energy. That is what turns things on. Batteries have stored chemical energy that help the battery work and give things an electrical charge.
Article posted March 23, 2012 at 09:14 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List