macro

We had a science experament to charge a battery. First we charged it to light a bulb. We charged it for 3 minuets then the light bulb lit for about 10 minuets before the battery ran out of energy. The next day we charged the dead battery again for 3 minuets. Then instead of the light bulb we hooked it up to a motor. It ran for about 7 minuets that means the motor needs more energy than the bulb. Batterys have electrical energy in them. Batterys store chemical energy. When we hooked the light bulb up to the battery it conducted light energy. Some bstterys make heat energy off the the light bulb wich is a fire hazard. Mechanical energy is a battery powering mechanics.
Thanks for reading!
Article posted March 23, 2012 at 09:04 AM • comment (3) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Why should I take advice from you......hehehe
Posted May 2, 2012 at 08:56 AM by • emmac
I enjoyed reading your blog I thought it was cool how you charged batteries to see how they would effect different objects but I think you should have wrote more about how the batteries work with the charging but overall nice job sister!!
Posted April 30, 2012 at 01:23 PM by • hannahc