Copyright (c) 2014 by Jim Ellis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jim Ellis -- Blogmeister

Mr. E's World-

Grade 7

by Jim Ellis

Connaught Elementary School
My protopage
Living Sky School Division #202
Haultain Community School Blog
Prince George BC
Grade 7 wiki space
Mrs. Durff's Class
Mrs. Corron's blog
Iditarod
Dragon Blogs USA
Mrs. Florence - Connaught
Mrs. Ferguson's Grade 1
Mrs Kachmarski's grade 6 blog
Ms Fisher's Class Pennsylvania, USA
Mrs. Lubich's Class - Colorado USA
Ancient India
Gateway School Meadow Lake (Mrs. Ellis)
Mrs. Casey - Rhode Island

Friday Writing
It is my turn for Friday Writing. Thank you Ms. Brown for keeping track of our order. I would like to say I am impressed with the efforts of all the citizens of our Friday Writing Community. I would like to encourage everyone to comment and respond to postings. If you don't understand something in a post or you have a question you would like answered.....ASK! Let's try to develop a conversation: a sharing of ideas....

Friday Writing today is a poem! Write an acrostic poem about SPRING?

If you don't want to write one about spring .....maybe you could write an acrostic poem on your blogmeister name.

Give it a try......

Mr. E
Article posted March 23, 2012 at 07:19 AM • comment (1) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

Thank-you so much Mr.E for the inscructions on how to put the pictures on your side bar. Thank-you thank-you thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted April 9, 2012 at 09:33 AM by • Blackcat

Grade 8
Grade 7