Copyright (c) 2014 by Jennifer V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jennifer V -- Blogmeister

Jenn Rae's Fresh Blog(:-

by Jennifer V teacher: Melanie Transue

March Free Write

If I had 3 million dollars what would I do with it? Has that thought ever run through your mind? It has for me.  Emily made a blog about what she would do with 3 million dollars. Here’s what I would do with 3 million dollars.

First I would take about some of the money and put it into savings.

Second I would buy a car.

Third I would help my parents with any debt they have.

Fourth I would give some money to charity.

Fifth I would take my family on vacation to anywhere they would want to go.

Sixth I would go to some of the places where there are starving and homeless children and adults and help them.

Seventh I would also help out any of my other family members who are having money problems.

Eighth I would redo my whole house.

Ninth I would go and do all the adventurous things I’ve always wanted to do.

Lastly I would just simply go shopping.

I wish that I could win or get 3 million dollars. The chances of that are very slim.  I would make sure the money went to good use. After reading this I hope you decide what you would do with 3 million dollars. Thanks for reading!

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 04:45 PM • comment (5) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

I like what you would do with 3 million dollars. I would do pretty much those same things if I had that much money!
Posted May 26, 2012 at 07:40 PM by • Kayla J
Nice blog Sam. I like how you would use the money on things you want, but you would also use it to help people. ;)
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:51 AM by • Logan A
Sam, your such a kind little girl! You should be star of the week:)
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:32 AM by • Christopher O
Good job! But one question why would you redo your house if you can just buy a new one. Did you ever think of buying me something?
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:30 AM by • Hailey B
Nice blog! I've thought about this too. If I could, I woud help people who don't have the money to afford stuff that they need.
Posted April 15, 2012 at 03:41 PM by • montana